Have you heard of Profound®? If you are looking for a nonsurgical way to have younger-looking, smoother skin, it is something to consider. Here are 7+ things you should know about Profound!
The low-down on Profound
You may already know about the benefits of micro needling…the process where tiny needles are used to trigger the skin’s healing process. This means that new elastin, hyaluronic acid, and collagen are created, which help the skin to look younger, toned, healthy, and revitalized. The radiofrequency energy that is part of the Profound procedure helps the microneedles to deliver the right amount of heat to the right layers of the skin to make micro needling even more effective.
Here are some more facts about Profound:
1. Patients like Profound because it works without any invasive surgery or chemicals.
2. Profound removes cellulite and can also help to reduce the appearance of deep wrinkles and fine lines, as well as sagging jowls and skin underneath the neck.
3. Profound is very effective and you’ll see results after one treatment.
4. Most patients can resume their normal activities after only one day of recovery.
5. There may be some swelling and redness after a treatment, but most patients report this is mild and can be helped with ice compresses. Patients should also sleep with their heads elevated for the first few nights after treatment.
6. Profound is a great complement to other procedures, such as a facelift.
7. Before a treatment, you will have to follow some instructions, such as: avoiding alcohol, and drink lots of water every day for a week. Avoid taking any nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, such as aspirin and ibuprofen. Avoid being out in the sun for too long! When you do go outside, you should wear sunscreen with an SPF of at least 30.
Profound is a safe and effective way to have more toned and younger-looking skin, and you’ll be impressed after just one treatment. Contact New Look Skin Center today to discuss Profound! Call the office in Glendale, Encino, or Irvine at (818) 662-5005 today for an appointment!