Lumecca is a breakthrough intense pulsed light (IPL) that delivers up to 3X more energy in the 500-600 nm range to improve efficacy for vascular and pigmented lesions. It is optimized for clinicians to treat a variety of lesions with fewer sessions. For patients looking to address facial pigmentation, superficial vessels, skin and/ or photodamage, IPL is the optimal solution.
IPL Treatments improve skin complexion, reduce skin irregularities, and helps patients look years younger. IPL “photofacial” helps address age spots (red/brown pigmentation), sun damage, vascular lesions (spider veins, port wine stains, leg telangiectasias), rosacea and freckles.
- Browns and Reds
- Vascular lesions
- Port wine stains
- Truncal and leg telangiectasias Rosacea
- Benign Pigmented Epidermal Lesions Hyperpigmentation
- Ephelides (Freckles)
- High efficiency of treatment due to high peak power and optimized output.
- Complete photo rejuvenation in 1 or 2 treatments for most patients versus 4-6 treatments with standard IPL’s.
- Reduces treatment time thanks to large spot size and high pulse repetition rate.
- Strong sapphire cooling tip results in higher treatment comfort.