It’s not really fair, but it’s true – no matter how much you watch your diet and how much time you spend at the gym, there are those little pockets of fat that just refuse to leave your body. If you have decided you’ve finally had enough and you just want to be rid of it, CoolSculpting may be the answer for you.
What is CoolSculpting?
If you’ve never heard of CoolSculpting, you probably have some questions. Here are 8 things you need to know about this safe and very effective procedure:
1. CoolSculpting gets rid of those stubborn bits of fat by freezing fat cells and killing them. They are then harmlessly and naturally flushed out of the body.
2. It is a noninvasive procedure and has been approved by the FDA. The CoolSculpting device is simply moved across the treatment area.
3. You don’t have to worry about the fat returning – the results are permanent. However, you can always regain weight after the procedure, if you don’t eat right and exercise.
4. If you still have a lot of weight (and fat) to lose, CoolSculpting may not be the right procedure for you. It isn’t meant to get rid of a lot of fat throughout the body; it is used to sculpt and contour particular areas.
5. You may need a few CoolSculpting sessions, depending on how much fat you would like to get rid of.
6. Most patients start to see real results about 2 to 4 weeks after the procedure – it can take some time for the body to process the destroyed fat cells and flush them out of the body.
7. The CoolSculpting procedure is quick and takes less than a couple of hours. Many patients read or nap during the procedure.
8. Most patients report that, at most, they feel discomfort during or after the procedure. If there is any pain, it can be relieved with an over-the-counter medication.
CoolSculpting is a quick, effective, and safe way to get rid of stubborn fat, and it is available at New Look Skin Center! Call (818) 662-5005 today for a CoolSculpting consultation!