Collagen is an essential part of having healthy, firm, young-looking skin – and fortunately, there are a few different ways to encourage new collagen to grow. CO₂RE is one way to improve the skin, but the CO₂RE system can actually do so much more.
Here are key details about CO₂RE:
• By utilizing laser energy in the deeper layers of the skin, CO₂RE induces the formation of minuscule wounds. This process stimulates collagen production, resulting in the creation of fresh, rejuvenated skin.
• Noninvasive procedure that can be conveniently performed at your doctor’s office in approximately one hour. Moreover, the downtime following a treatment is minimal, allowing you to resume your regular activities immediately after leaving the office.
• Patients typically experience only mild discomfort during the procedure with swelling and skin peeling being the most commonly reported effects afterward. As the old skin cells shed.
• Visible improvements can often be observed after a single treatment, and the results are long-lasting.
• Also offers benefits beyond skin enhancement through a procedure called CO₂RE Intima.
Whether you desire more youthful-looking skin or seek to address concerns with intimate areas affected by aging or childbirth. For more information on what CO₂RE can do for you! Contact New Look Skin Center in Glendale, Encino, or Irvine at (818) 662-5005 and schedule an appointment today!