Skin Rejuvenation & Wrinkle Reduction
eTWO® – eMATRIX®
eMatrix® Sublative Rejuvenation treatment, performed by eTwo®, is a unique procedure because it is the first to combine the laser skin resurfacing results you get with aggressive treatments, with no down-time! The advantage of eMatrix® is how effectively it produces significant dermal impact with minimal epidermal disruption, unlike most fraxel systems. eMatrix® allows you put your best face forward!
Single Treatment $400
Package of 4 Treatments $1,200
eTWO® – SUBLIME® – FACIAL SKIN TIGHTENING
Sublime® facial skin tightening treatment safely and effectively remodels the deep dermal layer of the skin by stimulating new collagen growth, while placing heat energy in the upper layers of the dermis. This allows for significant increase in collagen and elastin production, resulting in brighter and smoother complexion, which leaps beyond anything currently on the market.
Single Treatment $300
Package of 5 Treatments $1,200
How many treatments will I need and how frequent?
For best results, four to five sessions may be needed with 30 day interval periods.
What is the contraindication with laser Skin Rejuvenation/Wrinkle Reduction treatments?
- Recently tanned skin
- Treatment is not recommended for patients who suffer from any medical problems such as skin disorders, heart problems, thyroid, cancer, clients who have pacemaker or metal screws, UNLESS THEY HAVE CLEARANCE FROM THEIR OWN PHYSICIAN GRANTING PERMISSION TO PERFORM LASER WRINKLE REDUCTION PROCEDURE.
- Use of any photosensitivity medications
- Skin types V -VI
What should I do or not do after my session?
- You can use an optional cooling methods
- Avoid sun exposure to reduce the chance of hyper pigmentation
- Use SPF 30 + at all times throughout the duration of treatments
- Avoid picking or scratching the treated skin
- For the first 24 hours, treat the skin gently, as though you had a sunburn
- No restrictions on showers or baths
How will my skin look immediately after my treatment?
Immediately after treatment, there should be mild erythema (redness) and mild edema (swelling), usually lasting a few hours. The erythema may last up to 2-3 days. The treated area will feel similar to that of sunburn; however, some patients note that their skin feels pleasantly warm.