Skin Rejuvenation & Wrinkle Reduction
eTWO® – eMATRIX®
eMatrix® Sublative Rejuvenation treatment, performed by eTwo®, is a unique procedure because it is the first to combine the laser skin resurfacing results you get with aggressive treatments, with no down-time! The advantage of eMatrix® is how effectively it produces significant dermal impact with minimal epidermal disruption, unlike most fraxel systems. eMatrix® allows you put your best face forward!
Single Treatment $400
Package of 4 Treatments $1,200
PicoWay® Resolve is a fast, easy, safe, and effective way to improve the appearance of the signs of aging and skin pigmentation, the PicoWay® Resolve might be the perfect treatment for you. This cutting-edge new laser can deliver impactful skin rejuvenation results without downtime or discomfort.
Starting at $200 and up
Trust the Vbeam Perfecta to safely and effectively remove discolorations, including rosacea, sun spots, age spots, freckles, as well as other vascular and pigmentation abnormalities such as poikiloderma, port wine stains, facial veins and leg veins.
In addition, the Vbeam Perfecta is proven to treat scars, stretch marks, warts and psoriasis. The Vbeam uses Pulsed Dye Laser (PDL) technology to deliver an intense but gentle burst of light into targeted areas of the skin. There it’s absorbed by the blood vessels or melanin pigmented areas, safely treating the condition. Most patients notice results right away, and it’s safe for all skin types.
Call for pricing and more information.
How many treatments will I need and how frequent?
For best results, four to five sessions may be needed with 30 day interval periods.
What is the contraindication with laser Skin Rejuvenation/Wrinkle Reduction treatments?
- Recently tanned skin
- Treatment is not recommended for patients who suffer from any medical problems such as skin disorders, heart problems, thyroid, cancer, clients who have pacemaker or metal screws, UNLESS THEY HAVE CLEARANCE FROM THEIR OWN PHYSICIAN GRANTING PERMISSION TO PERFORM LASER WRINKLE REDUCTION PROCEDURE.
- Use of any photosensitivity medications
- Skin types V -VI
What should I do or not do after my session?
- You can use an optional cooling methods
- Avoid sun exposure to reduce the chance of hyper pigmentation
- Use SPF 30 + at all times throughout the duration of treatments
- Avoid picking or scratching the treated skin
- For the first 24 hours, treat the skin gently, as though you had a sunburn
- No restrictions on showers or baths
How will my skin look immediately after my treatment?
Immediately after treatment, there should be mild erythema (redness) and mild edema (swelling), usually lasting a few hours. The erythema may last up to 2-3 days. The treated area will feel similar to that of sunburn; however, some patients note that their skin feels pleasantly warm.