SKIN IRREGULARITIES FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Treatments last only a few seconds and results are often instantaneous.
Are there any side effects or pain associated with the Lam Probe treatments?
Depending on client’s skin sensitivity there can be minor discomfort, similar to a pinch of the skin. There is a possibility be slight scabbing with some treatments.
Is there any particular regimen patients should follow?
Patients should keep the area clean. They are able to apply makeup.
Is there any contraindications?
- Skin diseases
- Large flat pigmented skin lesions
- Open wounds
What should I do or not to do after treatment?
- Do not remove or pick scabs
- Apply medicated creams like antibiotics
- Do not wash the area for at least 24 hours
- Camouflage make up can be used after 24 hours
- Try to keep it clean until the scab falls off to prevent from infection or scarring