Filing Period Open/Continuous. Position may close at any time
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Include but not limited to the following:
- Perform laser treatments in accordance to standardized procedures
- Review each patient’s medical record and charts prior to treatment – ensure patients are cleared for treatment through the good faith exam
- Review each patient’s forms and waivers to ensure all forms have been signed (by guardian, if client is under age)
- Provide consultations and inform patients about treatments
- Provide pre and post care instructions and explain individual time lines for upcoming treatments
- Chart after treatment in detail; make personalized notes and record information that may prove to be useful for future technician and/or front desk
- Regularly update yourself with new policies and enforce each punctually and thoroughly
- Ensure company property (laser goggles, laser machines, etc) are secured and damage free and report any defects immediately
- Registered Nurse with current California License
- Excellent customer service skills as well as strong communication skills
Filing Period Open/Continuous. Position may close at any time
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Include but not limited to the following:
- Answer phone calls
- Make confirmation calls
- Greet patients and check them in for treatment
- Check out patients, take payment and make future appointment
- Monitor schedule and report gaps and inefficiencies to the shift Supervisor
- Ensure cleanliness and organization of lobby
- Ensure adequate supply of front desk and lobby supplies
- Balance cash drawer at end of shift
- Regularly study new policies and implement promptly and thoroughly
- Implement our Etiquette and Customer Service Policy at all times
- Assist patients with registration process and waivers on the iPad
- Help patients with questions regarding treatments
- Conduct light housekeeping if necessary
- Proficient in English
- Commute to Glendale and Encino if needed
- Able to work on weekends
- Ensure that incoming and outgoing calls are handled in a timely manner
- Provide delightful customer service
- Strive to be helpful to the patients
- Call Center experience
- Bilingual ( English & any other language)
- College Degree
Patient Service – Manages difficult or emotional patient situations; Responds promptly to patient needs; Solicits patient feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
Interpersonal Skills – Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others’ ideas and tries new things.
Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Ability to build Builds morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone’s efforts to succeed.
Quality Management – Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
Ethics – Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
Organizational Support – Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; supports
organization’s goals and values; Benefits organization through outside activities; Supports affirmative action and respects diversity.
Judgment – Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Supports and explains reasoning for decisions; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process; Makes timely decisions.
Motivation – Sets and achieves challenging goals; Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles; Measures self against standard of excellence; Takes calculated risks to accomplish goals.
Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; Develops realistic action plans.
Professionalism – Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
Dependability – Follows instructions; Responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
Initiative – Volunteers readily; Undertakes self-development activities; Seeks increased responsibilities; Takes independent actions and calculated risks; Looks for and takes advantage of opportunities; Asks for and offers help when needed.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Internet software and the Microsoft Office Suite of products. Knowledge of basic office equipment should include: Internet and email, copy and fax machines, postage meter and telephone.
Physical and Emotional Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The inability to cope with a stressful work environment does not constitute a protected disability.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stand; walk; sit and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
If you have all the necessary qualifications, please complete the online application and attach your resume.
All applications received, and resumes submitted will be reviewed and evaluated when an open position becomes available. Only the best-qualified candidates will be invited to the oral interview.
A comprehensive background investigation, which includes but is not limited to personal history, criminal history, drug use history, driving record, and verification of application materials may be conducted on all selected candidates. Significant issues or omissions of material facts could be grounds for disqualification.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer